Do you like working with smart, open-minded people who get the job done? We do too! We create a highly supportive environment that encourages collaboration, idea sharing, and achievement. We recruit, and retain, the best and brightest minds to help solve complex problems; and we make sure we take care of our team by offering the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ongoing learning and career development
- Flexible work-life balance options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Collaborative team-oriented work environment
- Challenging technical projects
At Elimu, we think outside the box to achieve a well balanced workplace through our belief in:
- Equal opportunity employment regardless of disabilities, gender, race, religious beliefs, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other factors that should not matter with respect to employment
- Internship and mentorship programs to help establish the next wave of talent in the clinical informatics industry
- Socially and ethically responsible people with differing, and accepting viewpoints
- Giving qualified people, who might not otherwise be given the opportunity, a chance to positively contribute in a socially responsible way
Please follow us on LinkedIn to be kept up to date on any open positions that come up. Even if nothing is posted, shoot us a note! We always have interesting projects in the works that might require us to scale up quickly.
Current opportunities at Elimu Informatics
Elimu Informatics, Inc. | Remote | Full Time
The healthcare field is growing and changing very rapidly. Elimu Informatics, Inc. is a health informatics company with several locations across the country. We specialize in the design and application of knowledge-based systems to improve quality and efficiency in healthcare.
We are looking for a Clinical Informatician with experience in creating clinical content and implementing decision support.